About Entry Follow Dashboard

Happy Birthday Umi ♥
Monday, August 27, 2012 • 3:49 PM • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum :)

Ce teka hari ni hari apa? Cepat cepat! Haaa apa apa? Yeayhhh betul betul! Hari ni hari jadi umi terchentaaaaa ! :D


ehem ehem today is 46 birthday of my beloved Umi :) Umi,you always young and beautiful for me.Sorry I not be able to give you gift.I just want you to know how much I appreciate everything you have done for me.You've been the kind of mother who puts her family first and make sure we all happy,safe and healthy :) Uhibbuki Fillah Hatta Fil Jannah Abadan abada <3



There is no velvet so soft as a mother's lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.


OLDER POST • NEWER POST
Inni akhafullah
AddinLatif

Mendoakan yang terbaik,sentiasa.

Shout!
Nice to know you!

Big Clap!
Thank You
Template : Masterly Elmo